Thursday, September 19, 2013

Teaser: Borgia's Burlesque, Part I

The following clip is a behind the scenes look at a larger profile piece done in San Diego, CA. The full story's publishing is to be announced.* 

In the underground of culture, beyond the societal definition of glamour is a beautiful world of unimaginable artistry. Recently, I had the amazing privilege to go behind the scenes with Burlesque performer, San Diego's Lady Borgia and watch her balance her passion for the stage and her passion for her son. 

I found Lady Borgia one of the most driven performers. 
She certainly makes a profound impression not just in her sphere of influence but for women who are working-single moms. The other women I met who in San Diego Burlesque circle are also mothers, seamstresses, artists, dancers and models. The glow of the stage is the glow of their life and it's very personal.

So as I am pitching a full profile piece to educate and highlight a little Burlesque, here's a behind the scenes taste from my interview with - the one and only, Lady Borgia.*
*More to come from this story soon, stay tuned with http://ashgallagher.com

No comments:

Post a Comment